Insulated frame hangar for stables
Address: Moscow region, Sergiev Posad, st. Festivalnaya
Length, m: 48
Width, m: 12
Height, m: 3
Area, m²: 576
Allowable mass of snow cover, kg /m²: up to 480
Maximum permissible wind speed, m / s: 30
Estimated operating temperature: from -60C to + 60C
- Frame: the columns of the main frame are made of double cold-formed sections. Auxiliary load-bearing elements are made of cold-formed galvanized profiles. Wall and roof purlins support the enclosing structures and help redistribute the load on the main frames. The static model of the steel frame is a gantry frame with hinged columns to the foundation. A Single-span frame is a double portal frame with a similar interface between the columns and the foundation.
- Roof: metal, gable, made of three-layer roofing sandwich panels, 150 mm thick. A semi-rigid mineral slab is used as a heater. The density of mineral wool: 130-140 kg / m. This material has low thermal conductivity, combines a high level of mechanical strength and lightness. The panel covering - galvanized and painted sheet steel of the 1st class of zinc coating - 275g/m² Basic sheet thickness 0.6 mm. RAL green.
- Walls: cladding is made of three-layer sandwich panels, 100 mm thick. A mineral plate is used as a heater. Panel covering - galvanized and painted sheet steel of the 1st class of zinc coating - 275 g/m². Sheet thickness from 0.5 to 0.6 mm. RAL green. The joints where the profiled sheet adjoins the hangar are closed with gray cover strips.
- Additional foundation: single-point under the supports, pitch 6 m (16 pcs.) Tied to the grillage.
- Windows: PVC (0.5 m high, 48 m long on both sides).
- Gates: hinged, insulated with a wicket (3x3.20 m) (1 piece).
- Door: 0.9 x 2 m, metal (fire exit).