Questions and Answers
Design work is performed by "ARGOS" Project Bureau, which is included in the Avrial Bureau. Project Bureau has been developing project documentation for the construction and reconstruction of buildings and structures of industrial and civilian purposes of any complexity. Experts have many years of experience in the construction sector and guarantee the most effective solutions of engineering and construction tasks, helping to reduce time and money in the construction of objects.
Admittance for self-regulating organizations for the construction is 3 billion rubles., admittance for self-regulating organizations for designing is 25 million rubles., admittance for self-regulating organizations for surveys.
We provide comprehensive engineering services based on EPC agreements (full cycle), building industrial structures, including design and survey work, construction, installation of an object, commissioning, and warranty service.
A flexible sandwich-innovative solution in the segment of enclosing structures, which helps to reduce the construction time and reduce labor costs when installing.
This is a unique building material with a permanent structure consisting of 2 layers of PVC membrane (tent fabric) and a layer of mineral wool insulation between them. The enlarged assembly of a flexible sandwich is carried out in the factory conditions, after which it is sting for a construction site in the already full factory readiness.
"Avrial" Group has its own production and warehouse complex, which allows you to quickly solve the following tasks:
1. Production of metal structures for prefabricated buildings
2. Cutting and manufacturing awning structures of any size of the PVC-canvases of the leading manufacturers
3. Production of insulated awning structures following the innovative technology "Flexible Sandwich"
4. Applying full-color logos and any images on the awning canvas
5. Production of shaped elements used when installing enclosing structures.
Production facilities allow you to perform a full cycle of work on the manufacture of metal structures. Thanks to the high professionalism of specialists, the company takes even difficult and time-consuming projects.
Our company performs a full cycle of work on the design and implementation of construction and installation work, including on the installation of engineering network systems.
Engineering and geological surveys are carried out to obtain complete information on the geological structure of the territory under construction, physicomechanical characteristics of soils, their strength, and the possibility of their changes in the construction and operation of the designed facility. Based on the data obtained, the most optimal type of foundation we choose for the future structure, which will ensure its stability and strength.
There are two main types of heating tent hangars: water and electric. As a rule, we use fan heaters as heating instruments that are connected to the power grid. Either heating the ventilation using the recovery system to minimize the cost of electricity. If there are no engineering networks and the building requires local object heating, we use modular autonomous boilers on solid fuel.
We build high-quality tent buildings based on SNIPA SP20.13330.2016 "Loads and impacts", so they can be operated as capital and have a service life of 50 years or more. The only question that may occur during long-term operation is to replace the enclosing structures. For example, for the awning structure, the replacement of the tent itself may be needed after 15 years, but these are small costs compared to the cost of all construction. And the metal structures themselves will serve for decades.
Due to the simplicity of installation and constructive features, non-capital buildings have a number of advantages compared to capital buildings:
1. Minimum construction and commissioning periods, as for non-capital structures, it is not required to obtain a construction permit, which reduces the time by at least half a year.
2. High speed of construction and installation work and substantial economic benefits. Construction is carried out on finely blurred foundations with low cost, and the installation of the frame is carried out by a small brigade, often without the use of heavy special equipment.
3. The width of one span of the structure can reach 99 meters.
4. A significant reduction in the tax burden, because the cadastral value is not installed on the non-capital buildings.
5. Ability to move the structure to any place and at any time. Installation and disassembly can be made regardless of the time of year and weather conditions.
6. The possibility of constructing in those areas where capital construction is prohibited and in any hard-to-reach places. Urban planning restrictions on the density of development are not applied to the non-capital objects, they can be placed on protected natural territories, on the lands of the forest fund, and in coastal stripes.
Non-capital structures are considered to be structures that do not have a strong connection with the ground, and their design features allow for dismantling, displacement, and subsequent assembly without changes in properties and characteristics. Thus, any prefabricated building with a foundation of small deepening (not more than 30 cm) using prefabricated metal structures with bolted connections can be classified as non-capital. After all, regardless of the functional purpose and size, it can be dismantled, moved, and installed in a new place.
The capital construction facility is tied to a permanent foundation, while there is necessarily a link to the land plot, involves the collection of permits for operation, and requires cadastral registration.
Without obtaining a construction permit, you can construct a building of any dimensions under the stipulation that the building is non-capital.
The standard warranty period of the contract is 24 months from the date of exploitation.
The cost of work includes a project designed following your needs; qualified installation with the involvement of certified professionals; special equipment; full engineering and technical support; full service; logistics; coordination of the project manager on the entire implementation period.
Standard conditions that we offer customers have phased payment.
1st phase: 60% of the total amount prepayment on the date of signing the contract;
2nd phase: 20% after the delivery of building materials and metal on the construction site;
3rd phase: 20% after signing acts in the form of СС(Capital Construction)-2, CC-3.
With such a scheme, we promptly deliver the necessary materials to the construction site, providing a continuous cycle of work production.
When signing large contracts, EPCs offer to divide payment into 5 stages:
1. Pre-project work;
3. Construction work (preparation of the foundation, installation of metal frame, enclosing structures, etc.);
4. Conducting engineering networks;
5. Finishing work.
Such a staged payment allows you to significantly reduce the risks for both the customer and for the "Avrial" Group. For the customer is a reduction in risks associated with the choice of a disregarded contractor, when at some stage his work may be unsatisfactory. When diiividing a contract into several stages, the customer can see and evaluate the quality of our work at any stage and make a decision to cooperate further. In addition, it often happens that the customer wants to change sometthing in the project at one stage. And the change of design solutions is reflected in the cost and timing. Therefore, we leave the opportunity to adjust the cost during the implementation of the project, concluding the main contract with additional agreements for each stage.