Alfalfa Haylage Packing Workshop
Address: Tula region, Aleksinsky district
Length, m: 60
Width, m: 18
Height, m: 4.2
Area, m²: 1080
Allowable mass of snow cover, kg/m²: up to 480
Maximum permissible wind speed, km/h: up to 200
Design operating temperature: from -50C to + 50C
- Frame: metal with truss covering consists of C-shaped and E-shaped galvanized profiles. Steel grade C350. The connections of the frame elements are provided by unified attachment points. Galvanized bolts and self-tapping screws were used as fasteners. The rigidity of the building frame as a whole is provided by a system of struts, vertical and horizontal flexible ties. Wall and roof purlins are made of cold-formed profiles made of galvanized steel. The connection of the purlins to the frame elements is bolted. Unloading connections are rigid.
- Roof: metal, gable, with a slope of 20%. Roof cladding is made of three-layer PIR sandwich panels with thermal insulation from fire-resistant polyisocyanurate foam, 100mm thick. Low thermal conductivity of polyisocyanurate (PIR thermal conductivity coefficient is 0.022 W/m*K), its high fire resistance, ability to withstand significant loads. Roof overhang 40 cm.
- Walls: wall cladding made of three-layer sandwich panels with thermal insulation from fire-resistant polyisocyanurate PIR foam, 80 mm thick (foam density in sandwich panels is 40-42 kg / m³).
- Gates: overhead sectional gates, insulated with a manual drive, frame under the gate, size 4.0 x h4.0 m - 2 pcs.
- Windows: made of 4-chamber transparent polycarbonate, 20 mm thick, size 3000 x 1200 mm, 22 pcs. The set includes PVC hinged windows 3000 x 1200 mm, in the amount of 2 pcs.
- Doors: made of metal, insulated 2100 x 900 mm, 2 pcs.