Garage for storage of special equipment, inventory
Address: Moscow region, Solnechnogorsk district, Lunevo village
Length, m: 12
Width, m: 5
Height of the wall from the side of the facade: 3.45
Height of the back wall, m: 2.3
Snow region: III
Wind region: II
- Frame: metal, consists of Σ (sigma) -shaped bent galvanized profiles of increased rigidity and C-shaped galvanized profiles. Zinc coating class - 275 g/m². The yield point of steel is 350 MPa.
- Roof: single-pitched, slope 20%, made of frameless three-layer sandwich panels, at least 150 mm thick. Metal three-layer roofing sandwich panels, consisting of external cladding made of galvanized and painted cold rolled steel sheet.
- Walls: metal three-layer wall sandwich panels, consisting of external cladding made of galvanized and painted cold-rolled steel sheet with a thickness of at least 0.5 mm and the middle part (core) of mineral wool slabs. Core thickness - not less than 150 mm.
- Entrance lobby: overhead sectional automatic gates with a built-in wicket, W 2500 x H 2500 mm, 2 pcs .; overhead sectional automatic gates, W 2500 x H 2500 mm, in the amount of 1 piece. A concrete ramp was installed in front of the entrance group.
- Engineering networks: the garage is provided with a power supply, lighting, electric cutters, alarm system.