Reconstruction of a warm warehouse for goods and materials for the Urengoy river port.
Location: Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous region, Novy Urengoy, Portovaya st., build.1.
Dimensions: 36x102x10.2 m
The Urengoy River Port is a large logistics center in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous region with its own well-developed infrastructure uniting the quay wall, 6 railway sidings, 9 portal cranes, cold and warm warehouses, convenient motor access roads.
By order of the port Evrial has built a warm warehouse for storing goods. The work was carried out in difficult climatic conditions of the Far North of Russia with an unstable weather conditions during the day. The temperature dropped to -47°С, and the wind speed reached 23 m/s. During the implementation of the project, the existing frame was used with significant column axes deflections. Our company has implemented a number of improvements, as a result of which the customer received a building with smooth enclosing structures that eliminate heat loss.
In the course of the project:
- The enclosing structures of walls and entrance systems were dismantled (12 pcs);
- A component roofing with a PVC membrane was mounted;
- An insulated base was mounted;
- A subsystem with fastening to the embedded parts of reinforced concrete columns was mounted;
- Wall sandwich panels and entrance systems (12 pieces) were assembled;
- Heating equipment was assembled;
- A modern heating system was installed;
- An automatic overhead sectional door was installed;
- A street air cut-off system(when opening the gate) was installed;
- Fire alarm message system was installed;
- Power supply and lighting system was installed.