Advantages of sports facilities of Avrial Group of Companies
Download presentation on sports facilities
Avrial Group of Companies performs a full range of works on the construction of pre-fabricated sports facilities:
- Sports and recreation complexes;
- Indoor football fields;
- Horse riding arenas;
- Tennis courts;
- Pools, etc.
Sports and recreation complexes may include several zones and rooms designated for practicing various sports activities:
- Ice arena for hockey, figure skating, curling, short track, etc.;
- Halls for sports games such as mini-football, basketball, volleyball, handball, tennis (table tennis);
- Gymnastics halls for rhythmic gymnastics, sports acrobatics, trampoline jumping;
- Martial arts halls for boxing, judo, sambo, fencing, etc.;
- Swimming pools for swimming, water aerobics, polo;
- Separate children's rooms and playgrounds.
And also auxiliary rooms, which include:
Entrance area, changing rooms, dressing rooms, first aid rooms, coach rooms, rooms for instructors, security rooms, service rooms, technical and utility rooms
Advantages of sports facilities from Аvrial Group of Companies:
- Attractive appearance of the building, which will fit into any architecture of the area;
- Lightness of structures and low specific weight of the building with high reliability and durability;
- Resistance of metal structures to fire and corrosive processes;
- Reduction of heat loss due to the use of modern heat-insulating materials;
- Low operating costs;
- The ability to carry out construction work at any time of the year on any type of soil, taking into account any climatic conditions;
- The use of self-extinguishing and low-burning modern materials and insulation.
Only environmentally friendly and health-friendly materials are used in the construction of sports facilities. Modern ventilation, heating, and exhaust systems make Avrial sports buildings energy efficient in operation and profitable for business.
The choice of construction technology is made based on the specifics and purpose of the object, the size of the building, the region of construction, soil characteristics, financial and time resources.